torsdag 18. juni 2015

Day 130, 131, 132 and 134: I FOUND MY BIKE! Chaos at work and finally a day off!

Monday 15th of June

You have no idea how much I wanted to skip Uni today! xD My weekend work really got to me... I'm used to sleep in on my weekends to recharge and be ready for a new week. But getting up a little before 6:00 in the morning when I'm used to have the day off was horrible! Haha. The thing is that my work is not physical work, but in a big degree mental work. Dealing with customers (in Japanese) is very exhausting. So waking up 06:15 today was not fun... But I did get up! And I went to Uni!
When my Japanese Language and Society and Japanese class were over I ate my delicious lunch that I actually made yesterday

I usually eat at the common space at the International House, because it's close and spacious. Sometime I eat alone and sometimes some of my friends are eating there too :) So today I was eating with company and as I as about to dig into my lunch I heard a "pling" from a microwave! And I was like: "was that a microwave!?" and it turned out that, in the corner behind some covers, there is a microwave. So random! But that means that I can have my lunches heated up, and that really makes a difference! So yay for hot food! :D 

Before work I checked out the mall and I came across some cheap kimono/yukata. If there is a festival going on soon, Jimmy and I are going to buy one each ^_^



Then it was once again time for work. It went fine as usual and I went almost straight to bed when I got home! On Mondays I usually go for a 30 minute jog, but today I just didn't have the energy... So 20:30 I went to bed! And that was a good decision. I fell asleep right away, haha.
Tuesday 16th of June

After sleeping for 9,5 hours, you would think I was fully energized, but NO! I felt like a zombie... But once again, I crawled out of bed and dragged my ass to Uni. Luckly, when I got home I felt a lot better and did my workout for yesterday + my normal workout for today. So I did my usual leg and butt-workout + 10 minute abs, and then went jogging. I must say I felt it pretty good in my legs today! The rest of the day went to prep for tomorrow Japanese class. we're going through a lot and it's pretty difficult. So I had to search up words and do the exercises beforehand so I actually know what we're doing xD

A little later I prepped my lunch for tomorrow ^_^

And time flew by as always, and I once again went to bed "early" I think around 21:30.

Wednesday 17 of June

If you didn't already know my bike got stolen last month. Pretty sad ( but that's what I get for forgetting to lock it...) And since then I have been looking for it when I'm around my house, going to the store/station etc. And today I was on my way to the busstation as always when I spotted a black bike. And I thought "that looks like my bike", when I passed it (it was behind a tree) I saw it had a pink seat-lock! And I just stopped, staring at it and thought "oh my God, that's my fucking bike". It was literally 20 meters away from the police office where I reported my bike stolen. GOOD JOB POLICEMEN! It even had a red note on it, that the policemen probably put on it.... It was is a good shape, even with the keys in it (so yeah, not only did I forget to lock, but also left the key in it..Smart!) so right away I took it home and LOCKED it. Of course I lost my bus, but I managed to only be 10 minuts late for class. I would be on time, if it wasn't for the train being delayed for 12 minutes. 

After 3 hours of Japanese it was finally time for lunch

Then it was time for work again. Today was a little chaos because there were many kids and my boss took one of my desks xD  My paid was a little off to, so I had to check that. It turned out that they forgot to give me money for the transportation which adds up to 2280 yen. But it only took them about 5 minutes to fix and I got the money right away.I also (just now) got to know that prep-time is 900 yen per hour and lesson-time is 1000 yen per hour. So after recalculation, I'm still 1000 yen short, but didn't want to bother them again for that little. If the pay is off again next month I have to tell them, but I'm hoping it's correct.

Somehow the person working before me forgot to reserve the Skype call so two of my students didn't get to do their Skype conversation. My boss was NOT happy about that... I should have double checked they were reserved, but I took it for granted as it was written in the book. So next time, I'm going to make sure it's in order! 

After work I went to Shinjuku to meet Jimmy. We ate a Freshness Burger and went for a little shopping. I bought a new dress which I think I'm going to use for our date on Saturday. After that we went to Jimmys place.

Thursday 18th of June
Finally a day off! It was amazing! Jimmy and I didn't have the best sleep today for some reason. We kept waking up during the night. But in the end it was ok ^_^ We watched Supernatural while eating breakfast then Jimmy went to Uni. I already brought Japanese books with me so I stayed at Jimmys place to study while he was at Uni. When it was time for lunch I went to a cafe nearby to eat and study

 After staying at the Cafe some time I went back and messed around on Tumblr, doing ab-exercises and listening to music. Then I met up with Jimmy to eat dinner. I went to meet him at the station, but he arrived earlier so he got halfway and scared me D: haha! We then ate at Gasto and went home again :)




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar