onsdag 10. juni 2015

Day 123, 124 and 125: Bad luck and payday!

Monday 8th of June

University went fine as usual. 1,5 hours with Japanese language and society and 1,5 hours with Japanese. I have been more prepared for Japanese class lately, by looking up the words and writing down some of the exercises.  beforehand. Sometimes the text contain many new words for me and it makes it difficult to follw. I need to "step up my game", and just memorize more words. Simple, but hard. I'm a very slow learner when it comes to languages. The fact that I didn't manage to write or speak proper English until 10th grade speak for it self... And as most people in the class is actually in N3 class doesn't make me feel any smarter xD But they are a good support so that's very positive! 

Either way.. Uni was over and I killed some time in the computer center before going to work. Mondays are not as busy as Wednesday, so that's good. Work went fine, and I went home to get ready to jog my usual round over the hill. I got my clothes on, jacket, phone-holder-thing for my arm and keycard to get in (that I store in the holder). I did pretty good on my time for the round and was ready to get home and eat. I later took a shower, cleaned my room and went to bed. 

But what I didn't know, was going to occure to me the day after *dramatic music in the backround*

Tuesday 9th of June

Got up for my first period at University and went back home. I feel like it's such a waste to go all the was to Uni just for 1,5 hours of Global mindset. Either way... I got off the bus and walked to my house. When I touched my wallet to the sensor to get into the house, nothing happened... Confused to why my card was not in the wallet as it always I though I forgot it in my room. But it was not a big deal because someone let me in. When I got to my room I searched for my keycard...And i searched, and searched and searched... BUT I DIDN'T FIND IT!

You know when you're overthinking a senario, you don't know what you remember anymore. Maybe it happened, maybe not? Briefly explained, I got in a veeeeery bad mood! I used the card to get in, but now I can't find it. Last time I saw it (I think) was a t my desk, but I have turned the room upside down, but still can't find it. The stress over maybe losing it destroyed my whole day. It costs me 15.000 yen + tax (1000 kroner) to replace it and that thought just made it all worse. I'm rearly in a bad mood, but this day just took off! 

Jimmy, being the angel he is, visited me after his event with his University. He really made me feel better and even got me to laugh! He also searched the room, but didn't find it. I'm so confused... If it doesn't show up soon I need to replace it...

Wednesday 10th of June
The keycard is still a mystery, but the stress is gone. After 3 hours of Japanese, I had a meeting with my Global Mindset group. We are going to make a presentation of Japanese tourism in Norway. We still haven't gotten any usable information yet. So for now we just worked on the outlines. It's only a 20 minute presentation, so I think we'll do fine. 

After presentation I ate some lunch~


And then it was time for work! Since it's wednesday there are many kids coming so Theresa and I came a little earlier to work to be able to finish all the preperations. Todays is her last day so from now on I'll be alone on wendesdays... Wish me good luck! But all in all it went fine, even though I always get a headache. So weird. Since it's the 10th, it means it's payday, yay! I was veeery curious if they calculated my pay correct. It seems like they got the hours correct, but I don't know if they forgot about the transportation fee or if it's something else... Either way, it was so cool to get a japanese salary. 

It looks like just in a anime!

They got my nickname wrong though, haha! It's Vicky, not Vike. The kanji on the end means "sama" which is a honorific term of great respect.

When I got home the landlady opened the door for me, and of course reminded me and asked about what I would to regarding the keycard. I said I would wait a little to see if it shows up, and go the same route as I jogged (tomorrow). If it doesn't show up soon, I'll replace it. My stresslevel got up again and now I'm feeling irritated. I guess I'm not good at handeling someone "stressing" me. Oh well, it's not the end of the world replacing the card, but paying 15.000 yen (1000 kroner) is going to destroy my bugdet,,, Either way.. I'm going to FujiQ tomorrow! :D It's an amusement park~


Fuji-Q Highland (富士急ハイランド Fujikyū Hairando?) is an amusement park in FujiyoshidaYamanashiJapan.
The theme park is near the base of Mount Fuji. It has a number of roller coasters, as well as two haunted attractions: The Haunted Hospital, the world's second largest haunted attraction,[citation needed] and the newly built Hopeless Fortress.[1] Other attractions includeThomas Land, a children's area with a Thomas the Tank Engine theme and attractions themed to Gundam and Evangelion.

Fuji-Q's most famous roller coasters are the following:
  • Fujiyama, 79 metres tall, 130 km/h,[2] opened in 1996 and was once the world's tallest roller coaster. As of 2007 it is the world's 8th tallest, 5th longest, and 10th fastest roller coaster.
  • Dodonpa, 52 metres tall, 172 km/h,[3] opened in 2001 and was once the world's fastest roller coaster. As of 2013 it is the 4th fastest in the world but still has the highest acceleration at launch time.
  • Eejanaika, 76 metres tall, 126 km/h,[4] opened in 2006 and is only the second "4th Dimension roller coaster" ever built (the first being  at Six Flags Magic Mountain in California). As a "4th dimension" roller coaster its seats can rotate 360 degrees forward or backward in a controlled spin, thus allowing Eejanaika to invert 14 different times, even though the actual track inverts only three times. It surpasses the first built "4th dimension" roller coaster, X², in both height and speed.
  • Takabisha, opened on 16 July 2011, contains a 121° freefall, as well as seven major twists over 1000 metres of track, and a drop of 43 metres.[5][6]

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar