søndag 14. juni 2015

Day 126 and 127: FUJIQ Amusement Park and shopping

Thursday 11th of June

Today I got up super early! The train left Seiseki at 06:38 and arrivced at Nishihachioji at 07:10. At the north exit everyone gathered to take the local bus to the ecpress bus. Yeah, I know, a lot of transportation so early in the morning~ 

Here we are, waiting for the expressbus to FujiQ!
 It took about 1 hour with the express bus



This is pictures from our group chat on Line (I was too lazy to order them!)














In line for the rollercoaster "Fujiyama". It was awesome! 

 The haunted house was exciting! It was VERY scary at first, but then I calmed down a little xD 

 Ready to get scared!
 A very foggy Mount Fuji!

 I can't describe how awesome the rides were! I have never experienced something so badass before, haha! Liseberg (amusement park in Sweden) got nothing on FujiQ!



 We also went to the Neon Genesis Evangelion to fuck around, haha!




























Friday 12th of June
After Uni I went to Shinjuku to meet Jimmy <3 But because I'm working Saturday morning, I couldn't stay over. So instead we ate at a cafe and did some shopping~
New underwear, shorts and runningshorts: 

Then it was time to go home, because I start work at 08:00 tomorrow. This will be the first time working on the TOEFL-test and also working from 08:00-15:00

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar