lørdag 16. mai 2015

Day 98,99 and 100: Karaoke, Thai Fest and Sanja Matsuri

Thursday 14th of May
Today was my day off, and I did homework etc. while Jimmy was at Uni. After Uni we met in Suidobashi to go to Tokyo and eat dinner with Roger and Amanda. Jimmy was very tired and made us go wrong twice... So at that point I took his phone (w/ wifi) and got us the right place xD When we finally got to Tokyo station we took a quick tour within the cool glass building that's next to Tokyo station. 



 Then we went to an awesome chicken restaurant!
 The roasted chicken was so tender and moist! Yuuuum!!!

After eating we went to sing karaoke! Well, it was more like Jimmy and I sang, and Roger and Amanda watched xD Haha! I think the best part was when Jimmy and I rocked the "I'm a barbie girl"! We sang for an hour before going home. This was their last day before going back to Sweden, so I hope they had a good last day :) When I got home late at night, I skyped with my mom before going to bed. Totally random, my sister came to my mom's place right when we started skyping! And my sister and I had the exact same hairstyle too! So cool! I got to see my nephew too! He grows so fast! It's too bad I can't be there~ He asked if I come home the day after tomorrow, which crushed my heart because he is so cute. When you're only 4, you don't understand how long it is until August/September! Around 00:00 I went to bed, because I had school the next day. 

Friday 15th of May
I took my bike to school, but I miscalculated 5 minutes wrong, so I was a little late for my class. It takes about 40-45 to school. but only 30 minutes home. But after my two classes I took my bike home, and I was faster than Manon that took bus/train :P I changed clothes etc before meeting Jimmy in Shinjuku, We then went to his place to watch Supernatural! So exciting! Almost season 4 final!

Saturday 16th of May
Today was the Thai Fest in Yoyogi Park in Shibuya!!  They had soooo much good food there!










































































































"Where is Vibeke?"
"Oh, there she is!"
After the Thai Fest, we took a little trip to the Sanja Festival in Asakusa



































































































Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar