fredag 1. mai 2015

Day 84 and 85: A new bike and Japanese Cinema!

Hello!

Thursday 29th of April

So today I slept for sooooo long! I actually slept for so long that I got tired, haha. I read in my japanese grammar book and practiced some vocabulary. The time flew by and it was already time for dinner. I took the train to Suidobashi to meet Jimmy at his Uni. We then went to Watami to eat. After dinner I went home and cought up to the two latest episodes of Supernatural season 10. Only a few more episodes till season finaly! So exciting~~ 

Friday 1st of May

The last day before Golden Week! :D I had Sustainability Studies for 2. period, but forgot to read the reading assignment... Since I have 4,5 hours to spare until the Social change in Japan-class. My mentor was being awesome to show me around the Sport campus. I got to take a look at the timetable, when I can use the different parts. I can go whenever there is marked pink:

After the tour we went to Asahi bike store to buy a bike. And Since my mentor is the kindest mentor he bought the bike for me. I'll use it till I'm done at Uni and then he will continue to use it. I'm so lucky! Now I can take the bike to school without thinking about buying and selling! And he did it all on his day off! I couldn't thank him enough! 
A little lunch before the Social Change in Japan-class

After Uni, I met up with cutie Anika to eat dinner and then go to see Cinderella in the cinema

I have never been to a Japanese cinema before, so I was very excited to see how it was! The entrance is very cosy and simple. 
In the far back you can buy candy, soda etc, and you can smell the delish caramel pop corn even before entering~ *drools*
 Then you get in line to the machines
 Then you order your ticket and select your seats. I didn't pay attention to if you can chose english on ht machine or not... 2 tickets for Cinderella coming up! It was 1100 yen per ticket.
 Timetable + machines
 And this is the room. And the first thing that striked me was: IT'S SO CLEAN! Not a single pop corn were to be found (even after the movie). It was so nice! The movie was in english with japanese subtitles (thank god). The only annoying part was that the lights doesn't turn on during the credits, so you end up sitting there till the end. Of course you can go if you want, but I didn't wan to risk falling in the dark.
The movie was done 21:15 and I took the bike home. It took me about 40 minutes, because I was messing around campus on my search for the river. Once I found the river it's just following it straight to my house! It's so cool! It's almost no hills at all, so I'm looking forward to take the bike to Uni. I didn't understand how to turn on the lights on my bike so I rode in blind, haha. So dark! But I got home safe ^_^

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar